Now more than ever, mental health in the office is a big concern. Here are 10 ways you can improve your wellbeing in a serviced office space in Bristol.
How do you improve mental health in a serviced office space?
1. Collaborate: Working with like-minded individuals is a great way to build supportive relationships.
2. Take a break: Look for a shared office with breakout space where you can step away from the pressure and relax and decompress.
3. Declutter: Working in a shared office space means you’ll be more organised and focused which in turn leads to better mental health.
4. Get in touch with nature: Reconnecting with nature has a beneficial effect on mental health so open the windows and introduce plenty of green plants.
5. Eat well: a diet that’s good for your physical health is also good for your mental health so opt for healthy snacks and plenty of fruit and vegetables.
6. Be active: A serviced office in a bustling community gives you plenty of opportunities to get out and keep your brain and body active which is an effective way to look after your mental health.
7. It’s good to talk: Mixing with diverse people outside your business bubble in a co-working space Bristol based gives you opportunities to talk about issues affecting your wellbeing without the pressure of office politics.
8. Stay curious: Pushing yourself outside your comfort zone, meeting new people in a co-working space and experiencing new places is essential to keep you stimulated and lift your mood.
9. Random acts of kindness: Bring in a cake to share with your coworkers. Making others happier will boost your own happiness.
10. Find the right space: Overall wellness improves when you’re in a well-designed and comfortable office which is another good reason to choose a shared office space.
If anyone requires any mental health counselling during stressful times, please contact Kerry or Rue.
What is a shared office space?